Sunday, February 13, 2011

PINK is the word!


Happy Valentine's Day-weekend! I love the romance of the special occasion.As pink and red
are the official tint of the day I threw together a wish list from Betsey Johnson....
ENJOY! 
I love Betsey Johnson fashion-
She definitely knows how to wear pink!
Just imagine arriving for dinner in this pink limo with your sweetheart!

* The perfect pink princess party *
 A rose on the first day of every Month - 
Pure romance!
A sweet pink, Betsey Johnson purse

 And a Betsey Johnson shoe 
(not sure where it's match went)


 




And some of her designer jewelry.....
Well that's my wish list for the day!
Happy Valentine's Day!


1 comment:

  1. Love it Blu - you are a woman in love! And a woman with such incredibly eclectic taste for all things whimsical, romantic, and always on the wild-side! You truly delight me with your rich palette of magical musimgs.

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online