Monday, February 7, 2011

Seriously Organized!

I am on a constant quest to be organized. The problem is, organization goes against my artistic nature!
I aspire to have every room in my home neat and tidy, everything in it's place and a place for everything. 
Unfortunately The moment I begin to organize......I discover a new creative project that NEEDS to be done!     Oh Well I'm trying : )
Anyway I thought I'd share some beautiful pics with you -found as I flipped through ideas to help me!
I love this corner cabinet, and look there's NOTHING on the floor!

What an ingenious use of a closet- if only I had one to spare!

Chic and modern with a bit of old Hollywood glam-

This looks a lot like my craft room minus the clutter

What an absolutely DREAMY laundry room! I love the sea foam green walls and lack of dirty clothes piles!

Bright and clean- Great idea for showcasing kid art-
Hang a wire or rope across a wall and use clothespins keep an ever changing art gallery!

These mod shelves are perfect height for toddlers and make easy cleanup for Mom!

This is a great plan for a wall in a garage- Ours is also a playroom-

Toys are easily accessible and perfectly consealed when not in use-

I just love this little space! The colors ore energizing and the shelving unique and once again....there's NO CLUTTER!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Love.your post here - what fun! You always amaze me with your ideas and words to express and so perfectly describe things!
    Love you, my Blu

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online