Saturday, February 6, 2010

Tornados

Tonight there was a tornado watch. Friday rain and a cozy left side of the couch kept for me.
I feel the most creative when the weather is blustery and grey or just before the Cat's Light (dusk). There's just something whimsical and artistic about grey days. The wind seems to speak in tones that sunny skies have never heard, and bluebirds sing in poetry.
With a house full of children and endless things to be done, I must grab my creative spurts when I can get them! I often keep my sketch pad and pen on my dresser so that I can draw in between my running! My children are the same as I am and feel intense need to create, So I always stay well stocked with paper,glue,markers ect. all of which resides atop the high counter where stools are pulled up to.
 Well it's rather late and I can barely feel my creativeness as Tiredness has set in. Good night!

2 comments:

  1. What a great home you've created, it's so great when kids can be expressive artistically.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to read your posts...the excitement and imagination literally rolls forth from your words that you paint the picture of your life, so well, with! Keep on creating!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online