Sunday, February 7, 2010

Super Bowl




Super Bowl in our family consists of the foot ball lovers, , sticky, crusty and extremely tired kiddos, friends (who came to watch but really don't care), and artists sitting around drawing and creating.
  I'm one of the artists sitting there creating while the noise in the background ebbs and flows at a feverish pitch. 
 I must say the sound of a football game on t.v. is one of the most ANNOYING sounds in the history of the world! Something about it has the same effect on me as nails on a chalkboard! 
 I do enjoy the fun and excitement all around me though, and the look on my husband's face while he's relaxing (not working)! 
 It's amazing how you can sit in the middle of something you really don't enjoy and still have a good time when you apply a good attitude! 
 So even though Super Bowl doesn't "ROCK" in my book, The day was still good. : )    


5 comments:

  1. Hi Heather, Thanks for signing up on my blog. I should come to your house for Super Bowl. I sat in the spare bedroom with my cats and did some hand sewing while DH had the game on the big TV in the living room.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to feel the same way, but now it has become a familiar sound in the backround...that I have heard my WHOLE LIFE! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there, glad you came by and signed up on my blog. I guess I am fortunate b/c hubby really doesn't care about football and neither do I. I admire you for home schooling your children, they didn't do that when my kids were little, but I do think it is a great idea. Love your stick horses too! :) They are so cute! Renea

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for joining my blog! I'm so new to this!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey there!
    Yeah, I don't always care for the game, but the superbowl is an EVENT, and because there are two great teams playing, it's usually exciting.

    Nice to find your blog!
    Chris

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online