Sunday, January 10, 2010

Late night creativity

 Last weekend my little brother got married to his sweetheart!
 I stayed up all night on a whim to create tiny sweaters (salvaged from larger ones) to be worn over my daughter's flower girl dresses, as the weather turned FREEZING!!!
Just as I finished I got this crazy idea that vintage pearl earrings and necklaces would complete the outfit perfectly! What was I thinking?! But if you know me at all, you know that when I get a creative idea Create it I must!!!!  Anyway the outfits turned out darling and the girls were thrilled!
- I also did the wedding photography and as always thoroughly enjoyed the art of chronicling a love story through photos (photos will be posted soon).

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online