Thursday, January 14, 2010

Today held a wealth of creative brainstorms. My children are even beginning to show signs of the "extreme Need to Create" gene!
I love that God put different kinds of "smarts" into each one of us, to be used for His glory. If only we would stop and look at the big picture perhaps we wouldn't grow so frustrated with each other. Different "smarts" mean vastly different ways to express, learn, talk, and think.  Praise God we are not all the same! Such wonderful Creativeness that fills the earth!
 

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks for following my blog! I clicked on to yours and I am just blown away! Everything is so beautiful, particularly the stick horses, those are just adorable.

    Where did you get that background? It's amazing.

    I'll be back soon for sure!

    ReplyDelete

 

blogger templates | Make Money Online